The GreenHome Institute - "REALIZE: A New Model for Mass Customizable Net Zero Retrofits" - Free CEU Webinar
start time: Mar 22, 2017 12:00:00 PM EDT
end time: Mar 22, 2017 1:15:00 PM EDT
About this Event
Goal: Describe and introduce participants to an industrialized approach to net zero multifamily retrofits developed in the Netherlands and known as Energiesprong.
Audience: Contractors, developers, equipment manufacturers, affordable housing building owners
- Familiarize audience with the Energiesprong concept
- Familiarize audience with North American market feasibility
- Inform participants of availability in the market
- Inspire participants to begin thinking about how to make such an offering themselves
Continuing Education Units (CEUS)
- NARI Green
- Certified Green Professional (CGP)
- Certified GreenHome Professional (CGHP)
- May be applicable to your state-based design or contractor license*
Martha Campbell is a manager at Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI), working on the REALIZE initiative in their Residential Energy+ program. The project is focused on catalyzing the mass production and offering of carbon neutral retrofits for US multifamily and eventually, single-family homes. Martha has also worked closely with the City of Fort Collins on developing new business models to accelerate its greenhouse gas emissions reduction goals. Martha joins RMI from the University of Michigan, where she earned dual master's degrees in environmental science and business administration. Martha's professional experiences are as varied as learning green building techniques as a construction intern from renegade eco-architect Mike Reynolds, working for Rio Tinto's Sustainable Development team, field organizing in northern New Mexico for the Alliance for Climate Protection, to program trading in the Equities division of Goldman Sachs. She holds a BA in International Relations from Stanford University and hails from El Paso, Texas.